DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee BraceKnee injuries can stop you. Preventing injury or re-injury can keep you moving. DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace increases flexion angles and reduces the risk of ACL injury. So go ahead and say it; I can recover. I can train. I can play.
What are the advantages of the DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace?
- FourcePoint Technology increases flexion angles (minimizes time spent in 'at risk' position
- DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace improves joint mechanics in both surgical and non-surgical knee
- Immeasurable comfort; Hi10 (high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric'posterior) offers unmatched comfort and fit
- Just plain 'easy;' molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit
- 'Cooler' experience; advanced spacer fabric promotes a 'cool' environment for activities on all levels
- Women are 2 to 10x more likely to injure their ACL1
- A person who has torn their ACL has 15x greater risk of a second ACL injury during initial 12-months after ACL reconstruction
- 50 percent of ACL injuries occur in 15-25-year olds
- 60-80 percent of ACL injuries are non-contact related
- Risk of ACL injury to the opposing knee (opposite knee) is two times that of the reconstructed knee
- Psychological factors, primarily fear of re-injury, influence the ability to return to play
- Preventative use for non-contact sports with FourcePoint Technology
- 60 percent decrease in non-contact ACL injury rate in both knees (one brace protects both knees
- Training effects retained by about 50 percent while not wearing the brace
U.S. Soccer Player
Olympic Gold Medalist
The DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace provides dependable support for mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities.
- Increase activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associates with knee arthritis
- Improve knee joint function