DeRoyal LMB Air-Soft Resting Hand Splint
The DeRoyal LMB Air-Soft Resting Hand Splint is indicated following stroke, arthritis, trauma, or hand injury, and for the treatment of finger, wrist and thumb contractures.
This splint supports the fingers, thumb and wrist in a function and/or resting position and allows simple adjustment of the wrist and thumb.
- Supports fingers, thumb and wrist in functional/resting position with simple adjustment of the wrist and thumb
- Malleable aluminum frame allows for static progressive splinting
- Self-wicking liner helps to control perspiration
- Easily adjustable as the patient progresses
- No tools or heat are needed
- Self-wicking material to control perspiration dampness
- Hand washable
- Weight: less than 4 oz
- Sizing measure the with of your hands at the knuckles. Video will give you the correct location.
This item is non-returnable.
IndicationsThe DeRoyal LMB Air-Soft Resting Hand Splint is indicated for the moderate to severely contracted hand that requires a resting hand position.
- Decreases pain from contractures
- Adjustability of fit
- Improve patient compliance