DeRoyal Hypercontrol Knee Brace
DeRoyal Hypercontrol Knee Brace is the ideal brace for patients that hyperextend their knee.
- Tri-tex construction serves as a breathable alternative to neoprene
- Anatomical design features
- Unique strapping system at the back of the knee to help prevent hyperextension
- Medial and lateral hinges control hyperextension of the knee
- Dual adjustable buttresses for maximum patella stabilization (pull up only)
- Extension tabs at the thigh and calf
- Accommodates circumferential variances (pull up only)
- Superior adjustability for patient comfort
IndicationsDeRoyal Hypercontrol Knee Brace is indicated for Grade I or II collateral ligament sprain; Hyperextension: Mild ACL/PCL sprain; Grade I varus and valgus instability
- Ease of use
- Reduce back strain in applying stockings
- Patient compliance
- Improve quality of life
Absolutely worthless. Within 10 minutes of walking and it's down around my ankle. The therapist changed the size, and this one does it too. I have tightened the velcro strips until it feels like I'm wearing a tourniquet, and it still slides. I won't give a third one a chance. It's made of a nylon type material and nylon slides on the skin.
Nice knee brace. Unfortunately, had to be returned as it didn't meet my needs. I ordered a different brace & am awaiting its arrival. Customer service rep was outstanding! My experience with this company was exceptional. Thank you.