The ComforTrac cervical home traction unit has been carefully engineered to provide maximum comfort, efficacy, and ease of use. Details that highlight this superior design include a push-of-a-button 'quick release' pump, and a contouring memory foam headrest that cradles the head. Likewise, transporting the unit has been made effortless through the use of lightweight durable materials and a carry-case with smooth rolling in-line skate wheels and a retractable stow-away handle typically found only in top-quality ballistic luggage. Our innovative design makes it possible for patients to go home with the same quality traction they receive during physical therapy.
The ComforTrac Home Cervical Traction Device provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care and for some, an alternative to surgery.
Additional Shipping Charges apply to this item!
!This item is non returnable!
- Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position
- The features allow true replication of clinical treatments - comfort, angle and force of home treatments are identical to what patients would receive in the clinic
- Adjustable neck cushions slide in and out for custom fit; quick release allows user to immediately release all pressure
- Increasing safety and convenience
- Allows three angles of traction at 10, 15 and 20 degrees with no additional parts, attachments or accessories required
- Width of neck wedges are independently adjustable
- Unit comes standard with a wheeled trolley bag carrying case
- Provides up to 50 lb of traction
The ComforTrac Cervical Traction System is indicated for home cervical traction
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information