Chattanooga PresSsion 651-4 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump
Chattanooga Group is offering a new line of PresSsion compression therapy systems, the 651-4 and the 652-8.
Edema management with the press of a button
The simple, effective way to relieve swelling caused by lymphedema The Chattanooga PresSsion 651-4 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump has been redesigned to provide sequential pneumatic compression, helping to reduce limb swelling as part of an effective edema management plan. Sequential compression is a proven treatment to reduce edema, resulting in improved patient comfort, mobility and activity levels.
In the clinic and at home, PresSsion effectively treats edema in the arms and legs with gentle, gradient pressure that removes fluid trapped beneath the skin with massage-like therapy.
Lymphedema causes painful swelling; when the body cannot effectively process and transport lymphatic fluid through lymph vessels, high-protein fluid can collect just below the skin. That swelling can cause the body to react with additional swelling and inflammation. Left untreated, the swelling can cause scar tissue (fibrosis) as well as decreased circulation, difficult and painful movement and increased risk of infection.
- Use indicator timer which shows patient use and compliance
- Quiet, wave-like gradient sequential inflation/deflation cycle provides patient with comfortable massage-like therapy
- Easy-to-read LCD screen that allows the user to see real-time pressure in each individual chamber
- Convenient digital controls, built-in timer feature for easy therapy time control
- Automatic shut-off and emergency stop feature for maximum user safety assurance
- Vacuum mechanism evacuates air from the garments upon shut-off of the system allowing for greater ease in the applying and taking off the garments
- Quick-release hose connectors allow for easy removal of the garments for cleaning as needed
- Wide variety of garment sizes, with convenient ringed zipper pull
- 3 year pump warranty
The Chattanooga PresSsion 651-4 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump is used to treat chronic lymphatic and venous disorders of the lower extremities and chronic lymphatic disorders of the upper extremities
- Control Edema
- Intermittent pneumatic compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Reduce lower extremity ulcerations
- Reduce pain associated with lymphedema