Chattanooga Montane Alps 5 Section Treatment Table Information
Your table is the core of your practice, and with Montane, you have a trusted partner. Every detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant, exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of operation.
- Proprietary Hallotronic® System Magnetic Switch = No mechanical switches to wear out (super quiet)
- 360° Access Foot Switch = Easy access anywhere around table
- Highest Quality Upholstery and Dual Density Foam Padding = Patient and clinician comfort
- Laser Cut Steel & Robotic Welds = Precise and robust mechanical integrity
- 19" - 40" Height Range = Patient transfer ease (low end) and therapists comfort (high end)
- Castors with 1 Central Brake and Lift System = Ease of mobility when moving the table18' (46cm) head section
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 19' to 40' (49 to 101 cm) for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360˚, for simple height adjustment
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Gas springs assist in the adjustment of the head section
- Adjustable head support - positive and negative inclinations
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
- Usually ships within 30 days via tailgate delivery
The Montane Treatment Table is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.