Chattanooga Montane Alps 5 Section Treatment Table InformationYour table is the core of your practice, and with Montane, you have a trusted partner. Every detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant, exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of operation.
- Proprietary Hallotronic® System Magnetic Switch = No mechanical switches to wear out (super quiet)
- 360° Access Foot Switch = Easy access anywhere around table
- Highest Quality Upholstery and Dual Density Foam Padding = Patient and clinician comfort
- Laser Cut Steel & Robotic Welds = Precise and robust mechanical integrity
- 19" - 40" Height Range = Patient transfer ease (low end) and therapists comfort (high end)
- Castors with 1 Central Brake and Lift System = Ease of mobility when moving the table18' (46cm) head section
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 19' to 40' (49 to 101 cm) for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360˚, for simple height adjustment
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Gas springs assist in the adjustment of the head section
- Adjustable head support - positive and negative inclinations
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
- Usually ships within 30 days via tailgate delivery
The Montane Treatment Table is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.