Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT® System Information
Electrotherapy is the application of electrical stimulation transmitted through the body via electrodes for therapeutic purposes. With electrotherapy, the current flows through the body from one electrode to the other and causes different physiological reactions, which are determined by the type of current selected, the parameters of the selected current and the output intensity. The Intelect Legend XT is one of the most advanced therapy systems available.
Beneath its award-winning, ergonomic design is a sophisticated, versatile, user-friendly system. The Intelect Legend XT lets you offer a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, state-of-the-art unit.
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5' (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Two independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to four independent channels
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy-six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
- Documentation of treatment data with Patient Data Cards
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz
- ' Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- ' Four ergonomically designed soundhead applicator sizes: 1 cm'_, 2 cm'_, 5 cm'_ & 10 cm'_
- ' Watertight soundheads for use in underwater therapy
- Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables
- Optional Operator Remotes allow treatment stop, start and pause, as well as change in amplitude at any time during a treatment session
- Each remote is color-coded for designation between channels
- Two-year warranty for all clinical electrotherapy
Electrotherapy is the application of electrical stimulation transmitted through the body via electrodes for therapeutic purposes
- Customize waveforms to your specific needs and organize alphabetically by patient name for easy recall
- Patient Data Cards allow clinicians to capture and record accurate patient information using programs such as pain map profile, modality records and electrode placement diagrams
- Six essential clinical waveforms to manage a broad spectrum of clinical conditions: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Microcurrent and Symmetrical Biphasic
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.