Chattanooga E-2 Stationary Hydrocollator Heating Unit Information
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE
Since 1947 the Hydrocollator¬Æ Heating Units and Moist Heat HotPacs‚Ñ¢ have been the first choice of therapists worldwide. These Heating units are known to last for years of use and our HotPacs can be used hundreds of times to provide up to 30 minutes of deep soothing moist heat for the relief of pain due to strained ligaments and muscle spasms.
Our flagship product is the standard all others can only hope to match. Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs‚Ñ¢.
The units are thermostatically controlled to ensure the ideal therapeutic temperature for HotPacs. Their lifespan in the clinic is almost indefinite!
- High quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- No plumbing required
- UL listed and cUL listed (120 Volt)
- Available as E2 Standard Includes 2 Oversize, 1 Neck Contour and 3 Standard Size HotPacs
- Total Capacity: 11 gal (43 L)
- Temperature range: 160¬∞ -165¬∞ (71¬∞ -74¬∞ C)
- Heat up time to 160¬∞ (71¬∞): 4 Hrs
Increase local blood flow Decrease Pain Alleviate Muscle Spasm Increase Joint Range of Motion Increase metabolic activity
- Continuous heat therapy
- Speed healing
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.¬†