Chattanooga ADP 400 Treatment Table Information
Adapta Treatment Tables' practical design lets practitioners do their best work without compromising patient comfort. This undercarriage access allows for sitting or standing upright during treatment without compromising your posturing or positioning.
Never compromise your back, or your patient's comfort again, with the easy height adjustment.
- Four sections
- Friction-free gliding lumbar section
- Turret mounted traction pedestal
- Head and foot sections incline up to 90°
- Head section lowers to 25°
- 400 lb (181 kg) lifting capacity
- Adjustable height range between 21.5' to 41.5' (55 cm to 105 cm)
- Standard hand control
- Optional foot control
- Optional retractable caster
- Available in six colors
- Traction unit sold separately
- One-year warranty
The ADP 400 Treatment Table is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.