Chattanooga ADP 300 Treatment Table Information
Adapta Treatment Tables' practical design lets practitioners do their best work without compromising patient comfort. This undercarriage access allows for sitting or standing upright during treatment without compromising your posturing or positioning.
Never compromise your back, or your patient's comfort again, with the easy height adjustment.
- The thoughtful design of the Adapta table keeps the practitioner in mind
- ADP 300 features two (2) fully adjustable sections:
- '’_ Head section: 30° to -90° (one finger control)
- '’_ Foot section: 0° to 75°
- 400 lb (181 kg) maximum lift capacity
- Adjustable height range between 17'_' to 38' (45 cm to 97 cm)
- Standard hand control for elevation Optional foot control
- Integrated rear casters
- Available in all upholstery colors
- The practical base design enables the clinician to put knees and feet under
it while working with patients
- 6" (15 cm) Horizontal travel space enables you to place the Adapta by a wall
- Continuous support surface
- Highly flexible sections
- Two standard rear casters allows easy relocation of table
- Optional front caster
- Optional foot control
- ETL listed, cETL listed
The ADP 300 Treatment Table is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.