Chattanooga Adapta Summit 7-Section Treatment Platform
The Chattanooga Adapta Summit 7-Section Treatment Platform gives you multiple options so you can select what works for you.
Using the motorized PosturFlex option to "peak" the center of the table helps accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. You can increase flexion or extension to add to the patient's comfort without fumbling for bolsters, towel rolls or pillows and gradually bring them back to a flat position when treatment is over.
- Seven sections
- Antimicrobial and easy to clean
- Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
- Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from 'bottoming out' during manual therapy
- Ergonomically designed so no intrusive handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- EZ Lift Retractable Casters
- Adjustable Gas-Assist Backrest
- Gas-assisted head section pivots up and down independent of the chest section
- The leg cushion can be raised up to 80 degrees
- Patient positioning system with Adapta® i-Skin patient surface standard
- EZ Lift retractable caster system
- PosturFlex functions to Peak the center of the table to accommodate a variety of patients (extra charge applies)
- PosturFlex increases flexion or extension to add to the patient's comfort and gradually bring them back to a neutral position
- Easily reposition the platform during therapy using the gas-assisted grab bar
- One-year warranty
- Usually ships within 30 days via tailgate delivery
Note: Table Paper Holder (part number 60000) 20' (51 cm) Wide (TRT and ADP) cannot be used with the Adapta® Mesa or Summit Treatment Tables
The Adapta Summit 7-Section Treatment Platform is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.