Chattanooga Adapta Summit 3-Section Treatment Platform
The Chattanooga Adapta Summit 3-Section Treatment Platform give you multiple options so you can select what works for you.
Using the motorized PosturFlex option to "peak" the center of the table helps accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. You can increase flexion or extension to add to the patient's comfort without fumbling for bolsters, towel rolls or pillows and gradually bring them back to a flat position when treatment is over.
- Three sections
- Whisper-quiet hi/lo from 18 to 37 inches controlled by six easy-to-reach cordless, integrated pedal controls around the platform
- Gas-assisted head section pivots up and down independent of the chest section
- Gas assist elevates the foot section with the quick-release grab bar
- The leg cushion can be raised up to 80 degrees
- Patient positioning system with Adapta® i-Skin patient surface standard
- EZ Lift retractable caster system
- PosturFlex option (extra charge applies) provides flexion/extension and positional traction with the push of a button
- Easily reposition the platform during therapy using the gas-assisted grab bar
- Gas-assist movable sections and a retractable, integrated, EZ Lift caster system
- One-year warranty
- Usually ships within 30 days via tailgate delivery
Note: Table Paper Holder (part number 60000) 20' (51 cm) Wide (TRT and ADP) cannot be used with the Adapta® Mesa or Summit Treatment Tables
The Adapta Summit 3-Section Treatment Platform is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.
Due to size and weight of this item additional shipping will be applied.