Chattanooga Adapta Mesa Treatment Platform InformationThe Adaptar Mesa treatment platform give you multiple options so you can select what works for you.
Using the motorized PosturFlex option to "peak" the center of the table helps accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. You can increase flexion or extension to add to the patient's comfort without fumbling for bolsters, towel rolls or pillows and gradually bring them back to a flat position when treatment is over. Also included are: gas-assist movable sections and a retractable, integrated, EZ Lift caster system that makes moving the platform a cinch.
- Two sections
- Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface
- Antimicrobial and easy to clean
- Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
- Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from 'bottoming out' during manual therapy
- Ergonomically designed so no intrusive handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- EZ Lift Retractable Casters
- Adjustable Gas-Assist Backrest
- One-year warranty
- Usually ships within 30 days via tailgate delivery
Note:Table Paper Holder (part number 60000) 20' (51 cm) Wide (TRT and ADP) cannot be used with the Adapta® Mesa or Summit Treatment Tables
IndicationsThe Adapta Mesa 2-Section Treatment Platform is indicated for use in the treatment of patients.