Breg X2K PTO Custom Knee Brace Information
The X2K PTO with adjustable hinge is a dual-function, custom-fabricated product that addresses both ligamentous instability and patellofemoral pain with or without instability or maltracking of the patella.
By incorporating the inherent strength of the distinctive diamond design, X2K-PTO is proven to optimize resistance against abnormal varus/valgus motion, providing excellent support for the ACL, PCL and collateral ligaments. X2K-PTO is available in custom only.
- Exceptional quality custom fit design
- Ultra-lightweight and low profile
- Quick release strap clips
- Available in Powdercoat (metallic gray) coating
- 1 1/2" (4cm) shorter than the original Tradition overall
- Diamond Design for optimal varus and valgus stiffness
- Internally-mounted straps for optimal brace suspension
- Patented adjustable hinges (lateral side only)
- Adjustable hinges allow for more customized fit around the knee joint
- This brace comes with a 5 year warranty on the frame and hinge
- 6 month warranty on softgoods
- HP (High Performance) available for additional strength
- HP only available in Wrinklecoat finish
The X2K PTO is indicated for mild to severe ACL,PCL, MCL, LCL instabilities & patellar tracking instabilities for active, sedentary and adolescent patients. Recommended for contact sports.
- Maximum activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL & patellar tracking disorders
- Improve joint function
- Ultimate protection