Breg Wrist Lacer with Thumb Spica
The Breg Wrist Lacer with Thumb Spica is constructed of durable, perforated suede and moisture wicking polypropylene felt.
All wrist supports are made of premium materials and contain a removable, malleable palmar stay for custom fit and adjustment.
- Durable, perforated suede and moisture wicking polypropylene felt
- Single-pull lace closure and adjustable thumb strap enhance ease of application and patient fit
- Removable, malleable palmar stay supports the wrist
- The Wrist Lacer with Thumb Spica is available in 8" only
- Designed for optimal fit and ease of use
The Breg Wrist Lacer with Thumb Spica is indicated for Sprains Strains, Scaphoid injuries, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Gamekeeper's Thumb & deQuervain's syndrome.
- Wrist & or Thumb immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist joint function
- Easy application
This brace is a big disappointment. The wrist support is fine, but the thumb support is very uncomfortable, especially compared to other braces I have used.
The manufacturing quality is obvious; however, I will probably not use it because of the comfort issues.