Breg T-Scope Hip Brace
The Breg T Scope Hip brace delivers a patient-centric design to provide unprecedented comfort, simplicity, and support during post-operative hip rehabilitation.
Developed in conjunction with industry-leading physicians specializing in injuries, instabilities, and arthroscopic surgery of the hip, the T Scope Hip brace incorporates Breg's premium and time-tested technologies. It features Breg's telescoping design for a fast, universal fit; the patented T Scope Range-of-Motion hinge with quick-adjusting stops; a "Quick Lock" to lock out brace positions with the push of a button; and a unique waist compression lacing system that gives patients an easy "one-handed pull" to provide an intimate fit and offer additional back support.
Padding throughout the brace, and thoughtful details, like cushioned hand protection when using crutches and easy to use features, help ensure patient compliance.
Available in small and standard sizes
Full Kit available:
Full Kit includes Surgical Pad Kit, Surgical Boot and Surgical Pillow (extra charge applies)
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit hip flexion and extension
- Stiff telescoping bars and overall brace design limits hip abduction and adduction
- Semi-rigid cuffs help maintain control of the femur
- Revolutionary compression waist belt with ergonomic lacer pull that allows for maximum compression with minimal effort
- Telescoping waist and thigh sleeves for sizing a wide range of patients from 5' to 6'4'' tall
- Extension limitation strap further helps to stop extension past 0° for gluteus medius repairs
- Removable waist belt that can double as an SI belt for back support following recovery
- Extremely quick application time and easy to adjust for maximum patient compliance and comfort
- Easily and quickly customized for fit across a wide range of patient sizes
- Easy to use Quick Lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of hip flexion with the push of a button
- Innovative single-pull, dual-tensioning thigh strap that is easy to fit
- Trimmable waist belt and thigh straps for size customization
- Comfortable padding throughout the brace, including pads on the lateral (outside) side of the hinge and cuff to protect patient's hands while using crutches
- Brace is lightweight, comfortable, and designed with patient compliance in mind
- Near universal sizing, with the standard waist belt fitting patients with waist from 31' to 60'
- Sliding waist cuff for improved fit and comfort
The Breg T-Scope Post-Op Hip Brace is indicated for Hip arthroscopy, Femular Acetabular Impingement (FAI), Gluteus Medius repairs, Hamstring repairs, Hip labral repair and resection, Hip Capsulotomy, Loose/Foreign body removal, Psoas release, Microfracture procedures
- Adjustable immobilization
- Controlled hip ROM
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease hip pain symptoms
- Improve hip joint function
- Alternative to hip casting