Breg Solus PLUS OA Arthritis Knee Brace
The Breg Solus PLUS OA Arthritis Knee Brace provides relief for medial compartmental osteoarthritis (OA). Designed for activities of daily living, Solus Plus delivers effective load dispersion to relieve the symptoms of OA.
Please Note: Images shown are of custom Solus Knee Brace. Off-the-shelf comes only in wrinklecoat color.
- The Breg Solus PLUS OA Arthritis Knee Brace provides maximum relief for medial compartmental osteoarthritis pain
- Designed for activities of daily living
- Solus delivers effective load dispersion to relieve the symptoms of OA
- Its gel condyle pad, contoured straps, and soft, cushioned frame pads provide all-day comfort
- Utilized for patients with disproportionate leg shape
- Sleek Frame Design
- AirTech Frame pads ' innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow while allowing moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- Low profile, single upright hinge for daily activities
- Thumbwheel dial makes off-loading adjustments easy
- Enhanced comfort with foam condyle pad, cushioned straps and frame pads for all day support
- Load Read-Out Gauge
- Convenient Thumbwheel Dial
- Soft, Contoured Frame Pads
- PivotPoint Strap Tabs
IndicationsThe Breg Solus PLUS OA arthritis knee brace is indicated for the patient with medial compartment unicompartmental osteoarthritis without instability. This knee brace is not indicated for lateral compartment osteoarthritis.
- Maximum comfort
- Delay knee replacement surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Unloader effect of medial compartment