Breg ShortRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe
The Breg ShortRunner Hinged Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe is a unique variation of the traditional Breg ShortRunner.
The ShortRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe is indicated for people that have combined medial and lateral ligament instabilities, ACL and PCL instabilities and patella tracking or patella stabilization issues.
Similar to the standard Roadrunner, the ShortRunner (14" length) can be used in a wide variety of daily activities. The low profile polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control.
Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities and patella tracking and patella instabilities.
- Versatile intermediate brace ideal for patella instabilities, medial/lateral instabilities
- Ideal for mild ACL or PCL injuries
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets with full flexion and extension control
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases the durability
- Piping also enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces
- Highest quality neoprene and holds its shape longer than most
- Available as a RoadRunner for larger legs (5' 5" or greater)
- Available only in Neoprene
- Available in open back (cutout in the back of the knee to prevent bunching)
- Available only in slip-on style
- Extremely low profile
- 14" in length
IndicationsThe ShortRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe is indicated for mild medial and lateral knee conditions that effect the stability of the knee joint as well as mild to moderate patella tracking and patella instability.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve patella function
- Improve quality of life
Neoprene is ideal for cold weather and water sports.