Breg ShortRunner Pull-On Knee Brace
The Breg ShortRunner Pull-On Knee Brace is a versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities.
Similar to the standard Roadrunner, the ShortRunner (14" length) can be used in a wide variety of daily activities. The low profile polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control.
Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities.
- Versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial/lateral instabilities and mild ACL or PCL injuries
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets with full flexion and extension control
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance
- Airmesh is a non-neoprene 3-D latex-free material
- Airmesh is ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene
- Airmesh is a breathable knee support for extended daily use
- Half the weight of neoprene this breathable fabric absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases the durability
- Piping enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces
- Also available in Neoprene
- Highest quality neoprene and holds its shape longer than most
- Available as a RoadRunner for larger legs (5' 5" or greater)
- Available in Neoprene or Airmesh™ versions
- Extremely low profile
- 14" in length
IndicationsTheShortRunner Knee Brace is indicated for mild medial and lateral knee conditions that effect the stability of the knee joint.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve patella function
- Improve quality of life