Breg Vectra Lite Short Walking Boot
The new technology features reinforced multi-ribbed nylon shell for maximum rigidity and optimal support. The struts are contoured for better anatomical fit and are integrated with full circumferential strapping for increased stability and support.
The new BREG design accommodates a larger population, swelling and postoperative bandages with a wider foot bed and open heel for maximum comfort.
The Breg Vectra Lite Short Walking Boot incorporates the same design and conformity as the Vectra Premium Walker, but with a foam liner.
- 90 degree fixed short walker made of a one-piece composite mold
- Contemporary design offers a non-skid rocker sole
- The interwoven strap to the wide upright bar design offers additional stability and support
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Indicated for sprains, strains and some foot fractures
The Vectra Short Lite Walker is recommended for ankle sprains and foot injuries.
- Increase stability
- Protect injury/surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Restore joint function
- Improve compliance