Breg RoadRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe
The Breg RoadRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe is a unique variation of the traditional Breg RoadRunner. The RoadRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe is indicated for people that have combined medial and lateral ligament instabilities, ACL and PCL instabilities and patella tracking or patella stabilization issues.
The low profile polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control.
Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities, medial and lateral instabilities as well as patella instability or patella tracking.
- Extremely low profile
- Low profile polycentric hinges
- Contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control
- Internal adjustable horseshoe
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance
- High quality 1/4" neoprene will hold its shape longer than thinner products
- A Versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities of the knee
- Ideal for mild ACL or PCL injuries
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases the durability
- Piping enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces
- Only available in slip-on style
- Only available in neoprene material
- Available in open back
- (cutout in back of the knee to prevent bunching and prevent sweat accumulation)
- New Full circumference straps!
- 16" length
IndicationsThe RoadRunner Knee Brace w/Adjustable Horseshoe is indicated for mild medial and lateral knee conditions that effect the stability of the knee joint as well as mild to moderate patella tracking and patella instability.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life