Breg RoadRunner Knee Brace
The Breg RoadRunner Hinged Knee Brace is a versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities. The Breg RoadRunner Hinged Knee Brace can be used in a wide variety of daily activities.
The low profile polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control. The wraparound version is designed to allow an easier "wraparound" application for patients with an unusual leg shape.
Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities.
- Extremely low profile
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets with full flexion and extension control
- Airmesh is a non-neoprene 3-D latex-free material
- Ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene
- Airmesh is a breathable knee support for extended daily use
- Airmesh is half the weight of neoprene
- Airmesh absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance
- High quality 1/4" neoprene will hold its shape longer than thinner products
- A Versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities of the knee
- Also indicated for mild ACL or PCL injuries
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases brace durability
- Piping also enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces
- Available as a Short Runner for smaller legs (5' 5" or smaller)
- Choose either the wrap-around (for larger legs) or slip-on knee brace
- Choose open or closed back
- (cutout in back of the knee to prevent bunching and prevent sweat accumulation)
- New Full circumference straps!
- 16" length
- Please note: RoadRunner wrap-around is only available in open back!
IndicationsThe RoadRunner Knee Brace is indicated for mild medial and lateral knee conditions that effect the stability of the knee joint.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life