Breg Standard PTO Knee Brace
Breg Standard PTO Knee Brace is the new and improved patella tracking brace by Breg. Rigid thermoplastic hinges and side bars ensure improved medial and lateral support. Its multi-functional properties make it a favorite for patients with patella tracking problems and ligament instability, but cannot have a metal framed brace due to team restrictions.
The Breg Standard PTO Knee Brace is ideal for all types of patellar dysfunction. The PTO not only normalizes the tracking of the patella, but also assists in the control of knee hyperextension.
As the knee moves into extension, the plate and buttress work together to form a lateral "soft tissue wall" to control patella subluxation.
Patented Cawley Tension Hinge, dynamically adjusts the tension applied from the pressure plate on the buttress.
- The standard PTO comes with thermoplastic hinges and sidebars
- Ideal for athletes that cannot wear a brace with metal due to team or school restrictions
- A unique design that not only normalizes patella tracking, but also controls knee hyperextension
- Airmesh is a non-neoprene material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene
- Ideal for anyone desiring a breathable knee support for extended daily use
- Superior workmanship
- Professional quality
- Available in both neoprene and BREG's new Airmesh fabric (same price)
- Available as open back or closed back (opening behind knee)
- Chronic Patellar mal tracking
- Patello-femoral pain syndrome
- Patellar subluxation
- Chondromalacia patella
- Post lateral release surgery
- Post patellar realignment
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life