Breg Plantar Fascia Dorsal Night SplintA night splint can't be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there's a brace so comfortable they will.
The Breg Plantar Fascia Dorsal Night Splint has been designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
- Lightweight, low profile design increases comfort
- Helps patient sleep more comfortably therefore increasing compliance
- Non-skid tread provides safety for minimal ambulation
- Slips onto the foot and is easily adjusted with hook closure
- Fits either left or right foot
- Latex Free
- Less heat retention
- Available in 2 sizes (shoe size)
- Plantar Faciitis
- Achilles tendonitis/repairs
- Foot drop/Neurological deficits
- Stroke patients
- Heel Spur Syndrome
- Sore Heal/heal pain
- Decrease pain in A.M.
- Delay heel spur surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ambulation
- Prevent contracture of Achilles Tendon