Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace
Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace is an economical support for patella subluxation and dislocations. The Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace offers an strong tubular lateral buttress for lateral stabilization of the knee cap. The Neoprene version offers warmth and compression that holds its shape longer than most.
The Airmesh version is a unique 3-D, latex free fabric which is half the weight of neoprene. This breathable fabric absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body. Moisture evaporation is then encouraged through natural air circulation. Airmesh™ is recommended for those patients required to wear a sleeve/brace for extended periods of time.
- The strong tubular lateral buttress provides lateral stabilization of the patella
- Designed to provide mild compression and warmth
- Lightweight and anatomically shaped for superior fit
- Ideal for patellar subluxation and dislocations
- Available in both neoprene and BREG's new Airmesh fabric
- Airmesh™ is a non-neoprene material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene
- Airmesh is for anyone anyone desiring a breathable knee support for extended daily use
- Inferior & Superior lateral straps give additional support to the buttress
- Easy To Take On & Off
- Open Patella to stabilize knee cap
- Measurement is Six (6) inches above the center of the knee cap. Picture of sizing chart is above.
IndicationsBreg Lateral Stabilizer is indicated for mild to moderate patellofemoral instabilities, maltracking and patellar tendonitis.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with patella tracking and patella femoral subluxation
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life