Breg KoolAir Ankle with Valve InformationThe KoolAir Ankle with Valve uses air bladders that can be inflated to desired compression levels to provide rigid support to help protect unstable or injured ankles.
The KoolAir Ankle with Valve Universal provides 9" of support to the ankle while the Regular provides 10" of support.
- Designed to help support and protect unstable or injured ankles
- The bladder can be inflated to the desired compression level
- Bladder combines air and foam for maximum patient comfort
- Re-engineered shell is lighter in weight but stronger
- Conforms to the ankle with minimal bulk in the shoe
- Anatomically contoured universal shell fits either left or right ankle
- Adjustable heel pad, vertical side straps, and swivel straps provide easy application and proper fit
- Latex Free
- Perfect for chronic ankle instabilities
- Choose from 9" Universal or 10" Regular size
- Regular Stirrup indicated when additional support and stability is necessary
- Universal left or right
IndicationsThe Breg Kool Air Ankle with Valve is indicated for acute and chronic ankle sprains and for heat/cold therapy.
- Increase compression of the ankle
- Reduce swelling
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve circulation
- Improve rehabilitation