The Breg HEX Elbow Brace controls range of motion and protects against hyperextension, making it the ideal brace for use during high-level activities. With its half-wrap bicep sleeve, the HEX is easy to put on and remove. The rear straps prevent the brace from moving, maximizing its effectiveness.
Common Examples of Use
- Hyperextension prevention
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Elbow tendonitis
- Post-elbow dislocations
- Slip-on half-wrap bicep sleeve
- “X” anterior straps with strap-lock buckle
- Adjustable hinges to control desired ROM (0° - 40° extension / 45° - 90° flexion)
- Half Airmesh for breathability and half Neoprene for compression
- Additional elbow foam padding to protect olecranon process
My son has a cartilage injury in his right elbow. He plays football and wrestles. This is the first brace that he has used and not complained about his elbow hurting after his sports. It supports his elbow in all the right places. He loves the extra padding where his elbow bends. That helps lots when he’s wrestling.