Breg Fusion XT Knee Brace
By combining a high-strength frame design with lightweight, aircraft-grade tempered aluminum, Breg Fusion XT Knee Brace withstands the rigors of contact activities. Fusion XT knee brace now features new AirTech™ innovation.
Our newest Fusion innovation, AirTech was specifically designed to improve comfort and fit. AirTech is a complete system of air mesh vents and grooved channel frame pads that increase airflow throughout the brace. The system allows cool air in and moves warm air and moisture away from the skin, improving patient comfort. The new pad technology also improves suspension, reduces pinching and helps alleviate pressure points.
Designed to significantly improve comfort and fit, AirTech is a complete system of air mesh vents and grooved channel frame pads that increase airflow throughout the brace.
International Restrictions May Apply!
- AirTech frame pads have windows and channels that permit cooling air flow
- Allows moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- The Breg FUSION XT brace redefines the relationship between brace and leg
- Unlike previous bracing designs that surrounded the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- FUSION is design protects the knee by working with it
- ProForm technology, allows the brace to conform to the leg’s shape
- Provides a contoured fit and superior suspension and protection
- This precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- This allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- The FUSION design also enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- FUSION stays solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel ST used in a host of rugged and consumer applications such as airbag canisters
- Zytel also used in extreme sports products ranging from snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- FUSION XT combines an impact-resistant frame design with high-strength aluminum
- NEW stronger pivot point strap tabs contour to the leg for a superior fit
- This brace comes with a 1 year warranty on the frame and hinges
- 6 month warranty on the straps/frame pads
- Off the shelf FUSION XT with AirTech™ Innovation only available in Black Wrinklecoat
- Custom FUSION XT with AirTech™ Innovation available if patient is out of size range
IndicationsThe Breg FUSION XT with AirTech™ is indicated for mild to severe ACL and/or PCL, MCL & LCL instabilities for active, sedentary and adolescent patients. Recommended for contact sports.
- Maximum activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Ultimate protection