Breg FreeSport Knee Brace Information
FreeSport knee braces are innovative soft goods for mild to moderate patellofemoral support. They are constructed with the unique Smart-Zone compression fabric that deliver a low profile and ultra-lightweight silhouette. They contain a lateral buttress that offers a comfortable and supportive fit and are available in both a sleeve and wraparound design.
FreeSport braces provide compression and stability so patients can maintain their activities of choice.
- Smart-Zone compression fabric; moderate compression for anatomic support and light compression for a non-binding fit
- Lateral buttress for stabilization and support
- Wraparound design is universal Right / Left
- Migration control with elastic banding and silicone strips
- Breathable and lightweight
- A high strength and tear-resistant pocket system made of nylon hinges and foam hinge pockets
Our customers have returned a high percentage of this item. If you would like alternatives please contact our customer service department at 855-414-1313 (Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM CST). An alternative could be the Breg FreeRunner Knee Brace.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Patellar maltracking
- Patellar tendonitis
- Mild chondromalacia
- Runner's Knee
- Post lateral release
- Reduce patella maltracking
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee function
- Improve endurance
Outstanding product. The wraparound was the best product we were able to find until my son tried the sleeve, which he now prefers. The company also provided us with outstanding customer service on one occasion when it was needed.