Do I Need a Custom Brace? Great Question! Click Here to learn more.
The uniquely designed Breg DUO (Dynamic Unloading Osteoarthritis) brace is the only dual-upright dynamic Osteoarthritis brace on the market. This brace creates a load across the joint when the knee is extended and reduces the load as the knee flexes. Thus, when the patient is bearing weight, the brace is actively unloading. DUO reduces force when sitting, making it ideal for patients who need to wear a brace for daily activities.
Common Examples of Use
- Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis
- Meniscal instabilities with ligament injuries
- Low-profile frame
- Dynamic loading hinge
- Incremental arm adjustments
- Up to 16 degrees of correction
- Unique strapping design minimizes brace movement