Do I Need a Custom Brace? Great Question! Click Here to learn more.
Breg Custom Z-12 Adjustable OA Arthritis Knee Brace Information
The dual upright design of Breg Custom Z-12 Adjustable Osteoarthritis Knee Brace features an adjustable condyle which builds up to an additional 12 of correction into the brace. The Z-12 is for a patient with an active lifestyle who may need additional support from a dual upright brace due to ligament instability. The adjustable condyle allows patients to make minor load adjustments by sliding the lever through seven different settings. The Z-12 frame is made of magnesium‚ Breg's lightest-weight OA brace.
Common Examples of Use
- Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis
- Meniscal instabilities with ligament injuries
- Low-profile frame
- Adjustable condyle to increase load adjustment
- Pivoting strap design helps minimize brace movement
- Up to 12 of correction from condyle pad