Breg Custom Solus Plus OA Arthritis Knee Brace Information
Image shown is Custom Solus Plus OA Knee Brace color feature (extra charge applies)
The NEW Custom Solus Plus knee brace provides maximum relief for medial compartmental osteoarthritis (OA) pain. Designed for activities of daily living, Solus delivers effective load dispersion to relieve the symptoms of OA, while its gel condyle pad, contoured straps, and soft, cushioned frame pads provide all-day comfort, support and suspension.
The Custom Solus Plus features Breg's patient-friendly thumbwheel dial hinge. This exclusive technology makes it easy to adjust the level of off-loading. With a simple turn of the dial, patients and clinicians can modify the amount of applied relief, while the read-out gauge allows patients to view load changes in .5mm increments.
Not available for international customers!
- The Breg Custom Solus Plus OA braces provides maximum relief for medial compartmental osteoarthritis pain
- Designed for activities of daily living
- Solus delivers effective load dispersion to relieve the symptoms of OA
- Its gel condyle pad, contoured straps, and soft, cushioned frame pads provide all-day comfort
- Utilized for patients with disproportionate leg shape
- Sleek Frame Design
- Load Read-Out Gauge
- Convenient Thumbwheel Dial
- Soft, Contoured Frame Pads
- PivotPoint Strap Tabs
- Color: Standard color is wrinklecoat
- Additional color/pattern options available (extra charge applies)
The Breg Custom Solus Plus OA arthritis knee braces are indicated for the patient with medial compartment unicompartmental osteoarthritis without instability. This brace is not indicated for lateral compartment osteoarthritis.
- Maximum comfort
- Delay knee replacement surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Unloader effect of medial compartment