Breg Custom FUSION OA Plus Arthritis Knee Brace Information
We are pleased to introduce the NEW Breg Custom FUSION OA Plus arthritis line. Finally, a functional OA brace that addresses not only the pain associated with uni compartmental osteoarthritis but also the stability for the high-impact user.
This custom brace has a high strength frame and provides all the benefits of an arthritis brace and functional high impact brace.
Not available for international customers!
- Other bracing designs surrounds the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- FUSION design protects the knee by working with it
- For the high-impact user, this brace has a high strength frame
- With the combined unloader effect of an arthritis brace
- BREG's ProForm technology utilizes Zytel, a strong yet flexible polymer
- This polymer allows the FUSION brace to conform to the shape of the leg
- Precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- Allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- Enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- This keeps the FUSION brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel is used in a host of extreme sports products like snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- Impact-resistant frame design
- Lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum
- Designed for both athletic endeavors and normal daily activities
- CUSTOM FUSION provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design
- FUSION provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design that looks great
- NOW AVAILABLE IN LATERAL VERSION!
The Breg CUSTOM FUSION OA Arthritis Knee Braces are indicated for the patient with medial compartment unicompartmental osteoarthritis and demands the strength of a functional brace.
- Maximum protection
- Delay knee replacement surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Unloader effect of medial compartment