Breg Compact X2K-OA Arthritis Knee Brace
Breg Compact X2K-OA Arthritis Knee Brace incorporates Breg's distinctive diamond design to produce a strong, lightweight orthosis designed to fit people 5'6" and shorter. The inherent strength of this design to resist varus/valgus bending is most important for optimal knee graft protection as well as unloading for unicompartmental OA.
The ideal brace for creating valgus or varus loads across the joint to relieve pain from unicompartmental OA as well as reducing shear forces following meniscal repairs, chondral defect procedures, and to complement cartilage injections.
Using a simple tool, the patient can adjust the medial or lateral condyle pad to apply enough load to relieve osteoarthritic pain.
- Exceptional quality with custom fit design at an off-the-shelf price
- Enhanced adjustable hinge ' 12 mm of travel (2x the loading as the standard adjustable hinge)
- Revolutionary gel comfort condyle pad system
- Siliconized strap padding (Straps 1 & 2)
- Over-sized tibial frame pad
- Addresses the pain associated with osteoarthritis and functional stability
- Revolutionary triangular design composite material
- Ultra-lightweight (approx. 20oz.) and low profile
- Available in powdercoat (metallic gray) coating, 1/3 lighter than the plastisol version
- The bilateral hinge design keeps the knee joint stable and reduces rotation of the knee
- New Medium + size: extra size between medium and large for more custom fit
- Ideal for people 5'6" and shorter
IndicationsBreg Compact X2K OA Arthritis Knee Brace is indicated for unicompartmental osteoarthritis, chondral defect procedures & meniscus procedures.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life