The Breg Centron Hip Abduction is a lightweight, effective hip abduction orthosis for hip stabilization after a total prosthetic replacement of the hip or hip dislocation. The components can be ordered separately or as a complete assembled product.
The Breg Centron Hip Brace (formerly the HippO) resists rotation of the hip and provides for effective post-surgical protection. The brace is designed to protect total hip patients who are at risk to dislocate their hip, and to promote healing after hip surgery (particularly revisions). The orthosis is lightweight and features a low-profile, universal design (left/right, male/female) that reduces the typical cost associated with maintaining a complete inventory of pelvic girdles, thigh cuffs, hip joints and bars.
Breg Centron Hip Brace Features:
- Universal design fits both males and females.
- Aerospace quality aluminum hip joint for precise range of motion control.
- Easy to set and lock range-of-motion stops.
- Anatomically molded to provide a comfortable fit around the body.
- Comfortable pelvic girdle & thigh cuff are well padded.
- Provides resistance to hip rotation.
- Multiple bar length options available to customize the brace.
- Custom fit to most patients - promotes greater patient compliance.
- Available in seven sizes