Breg Ankle Polar Insulated Wrap Information
The Polar Wrap provide a convenient way to secure the Polar Pads to the appropriate area.
The Ankle Polar wrap has been specifically designed to fit the ankle. Provides insulation for more prolonged cold therapy. Prevents moisture condensation on bedsheets or furniture.
- Wrap Dimensions: 17.5" wide
- Post operative
- Arthroscopic procedures
- Reconstructive procedures
- Plastic surgery
- General surgery
- Chronic pain
- Physical therapy
- Position pad on wrap with smooth side against the wrap.
- Slip blue pad stem under short elastic band.
- Slip upper portion of pad under long elastic band.
- Fold upper portion of multi-use pad into thirds first, then unfold.
- Position the pad directly over the traumatized area of the body when the wrap is applied to the patient.
- Care should be taken to insure that the pad is not folded.
- If the BREG Sterile Polar Dressing is to be used, apply it to the pad after the pad has been secured in the wrap.
- For single patient use only.
- Do not use directly over breached skin.
- Carefully read use instructions and warnings prior to operation.
- Must select the correct temperature setting.
- Patients vary in sensitivity to cold.
- A regular check of the temperature must be made once it has been established for the patient.
- Caution should be taken during prolonged use, for children, diabetics, incapacitated patients, and those with decreased skin sensitivity or poor circulation.
- Carefully read use instructions and warnings provided with the circulating pump that is to be used with this pad.
- Do not attempt to sterilize this device by any means.