Breg Achilles Wedge Information:
The Achilles Wedges by Breg are designed to comfortably place the foot in plantar flexion to offload the Achilles tendon during rehab. The Achilles Wedge provides customized height adjustments and is available for all walkers except ROM walkers, Vectra Lite (unless a Heel Clip is used with the Vectra Lite) and the Integrity Walkers. It's suitable for Achilles tendonitis rehabilitation.
Breg Achilles Wedge Features and Benefits:
- Disperses body weight evenly across the foot, eliminating pressure points.
- Polypropylene wedge material provides rigid support.
- Does not compress like other wedges made of foam or rubber.
- Comfort pad on top places the foot at ease on a soft surface.
- Comes with a forefoot and ankle extension strap to fit different sizes of walking boots.
- Sizes - Small, Medium, Large