Breg 20.50 Patellofemoral Custom Knee Brace dynamically supports the kneecap through full knee movement. Pneumatic force flap treats slippage and poor tracking; lightweight magnesium frame - only 12 inches long.
The Breg 20.50 Patellofemoral Custom Knee Brace is the first patellofemoral brace to function in flexion, which is where the pain happens. Between 20° and 50° of knee flexion, the kneecap is at risk for tracking poorly, slipping, and dislocation. Breg 20.50 Patellofemoral Custom Knee Bracee brace dynamically supports and controls the kneecap through this range of flexion.
The specialized air filled buttress begins to tighten immediately as the knee starts to bend, with the strongest stabilizing force felt between 30 and 40 degrees. Breg 20.50 Patellofemoral Custom Knee Brace relaxes tension past 90 degrees and back out into extension again for patella stabilization when it's needed.
Breg 20.50 Patellofemoral Custom Knee Brace Features:
- Functions dynamically - begins to tighten immediately in flexion.
- The strongest force is exerted between 30 and 40 degrees.
- The 20.50 relaxes tension past 90 degrees through extension.
- Convenient short length, 12 inches (30.5 cm).
- Custom Extended 14” length available (call to order).
- Corrects high Q-Angle lateral pull.
- NEW Magnesium alloy -- 30% lighter than aluminum for comfort.
- Magnesium frame adds MCL and LCL support for added protection.
- Adjustable crescent pneumatic pad grips the patella.
- Controls Medial Tilt, Patellar Baja and other forces.
- Circumferential straps provide firm correction, keeping the patella in the groove.
- Cooler than neoprene.
- Pivoting straps aid in preventing brace migration.
- Rigid shell performance counters the force of the quads and resists rotation.
- Improves patellofemoral tracking.
- Controls patellar subluxation and dislocation.
- Color for off-the-shelf (OTS) model: Black
- Available in six sizes XS-XXL.