Bledsoe Wrist Lacer w/Thumb Spica Information
The New Bledsoe Wrist Lacer With Thumb Spica utilizes malleable palmer stays to provide customized positioning and covers the extensor surface of the thumb. Durable yet supple suede with perforations provide for cool comfort.
- Malleable palmer stays
- Provides customized positioning and covers the extensor surface of the thumb
- Durable yet supple suede is perforated for cool comfort
- Extensor surface of the thumb
- Choose from left or right brace
- 8" length brace
The Bledsoe Wrist Lacer w/Thumb Spica is indicated for support and symptomatic relief of Gamekeeper's Thumb, deQuervain's Syndrome, scaphoid injury, Carpel Tunnel, and sprains and strains.
- Wrist/Thumb immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist/thumb joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery