Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace Information
The New Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace is designed to handle post-op elbow arthroscopy, severe elbow strains and ligament trauma.
The Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace should be used when limited R.O.M. or locked control of the elbow is desired. In most cases, the Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace can be formed, fitted and adjusted in 5 minutes or less.
- Formable aluminum plates adjust to fit virtually any arm circumference
- After initial fitting, the brace can be easily removed in one piece
- Can be reapplied by the patient with one hand
- Open, light weight design for patient comfort
- The lateral hinge and arm design prevents rubbing against the body or abrasions
- Easily set range of motion from -10° to 110°
- Or lock the arm in any position from 0° to 100° in 10° increments
- Detachable, formable wrist-arm splint for increased stability of the forearm-wrist-hand
- The Telescoping Arm Brace replaces the Bledsoe Arm Extender
The Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace is designed to handle post-op elbow arthroscopy, severe elbow strains and ligament trauma.
- Elbow immobilization
- Adjustable ROM features
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery