The Breg Telescoping Elbow is designed to meet all of your orthopedic elbow needs. The unique design reduces brace migration and maintains proper positioning, creating a comfortable environment to facilitate healing.
Common Examples of Use
- Non-surgical or post-op elbow procedures
- Stable fractures of the distal humerus
- Stable fractures of proximal to middle radius or ulna
- Tendon and ligament repairs
- Controlled immobilization for sprains and strains.
- Bendable cuffs capture soft tissue and maintain hinge alignment
- Push-button telescoping uprights for the perfect fit
- Drop Lock Mechanism for quick immobilization in any position from-10° to 110° in 10° increments
- Locks the elbow in any position
- Optional shoulder strap included
- Optional supination/pronation hand attachment available
- Optional neutral hand position hand attachment available