Breg Revolution 3 Knee Brace Information
The NEW Breg Revolution 3 Knee Brace is designed to provide an economy post-operative brace without sacrificing quality and adjustability.
- Economy post-operative brace
- Patient-friendly adjustment tabs
- Available in two sizes
- Full range-of-motion hinge adjustable from -10¬∞ to 110¬∞
- Locks in increments of 10¬∞ from -10¬∞ to 40¬∞
- Cool¬†and Full Foam Version¬†
- Malleable aluminum arms
- Straps attached to the hinge arms
- Anti-migration gastroc strap
- Adjustable to accommodate a range of lengths
The Breg Revolution 3 Knee Brace is indicated for immediate application to knee for locked or limited motion control during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments, patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus, or stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
- Adjustable Immobilization
- Option instead of cast immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint recovery
- Improve surgery success
I was prescribed this brace by the doctor who saw me after I fractured my tibia plateau. Bought one at another place, in person, and it was horribly expensive so I returned it. I found this other brace, exactly as the other one, for a fraction of the cost, so I bought it and it works as it should. The only thing is that I didn't find a brace that didn't have those pieces that dig into my skin... I take it off to sleep because is not comfortable and put on the one they gave me at the ER when I broke my knee. That one is softer and a whole piece instead of separate parts. It doesn't allow the movement of the knee though. But all i all, I'm satisfied with the purchase.
The third strap down caused rubbing along incision to the point tissue was exposed. Delaying my recovery by months. Avoid this product!