Bledsoe Mid-Calf Walking Boot Information
The Mid-Calf Boot is a shorter and lighter version of the regular Bledsoe boot designed for second degree ankle sprains, toe and forefoot contusion, and incision protection. Computer-designed rocker tread allows a near normal walking gait & low heel prevents pelvic tilt.
Straps engage and lock to brace uprights holding the leg steady. Strong aluminum alloy provides strength yet allows formability to change widths.
- Low profile rocker bottom helps eliminate pelvic tilt
- Aluminum boot shell and upright system can be reformed to fit virtually any leg or ankle shape
- Unique rocker design allows patients to closely simulate a normal gait
- Contains 2 layers of pads that contour to the ankle shape and support the ankle for total control
- Low profile aluminum shell for greater stability and strength
- Computer designed rocker bottom that simulates normal gait
- Breathable foam wrap for maximum comfort
- Strong aluminum alloy provides strength, yet allows formability to change widths
- Optional EZ Set Hinge
- Available with or without pneumatic ankle support
- Tarsal, metatarsal fractures.
- Forefoot sprains/strains.
- Stable fixed tibia/fibula fracture.
- Ankle/Foot immobilization
- Post surgery protection
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ROM function
- Ease of use