Bledsoe Hinged LPS Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace Information
The Lateral Patella Stabilizer achieves patellar stabilization with a tubular lateral "J" buttress. Lateral-to-medial strapping provides added stability.
Durable neoprene material provides support, padding, compression and warmth.
New TriTech material is an ideal lightweight breathable material providing comfort, support and compression.
- Low-profile polycentric hinges can be removed for laundering
- Removable and adjustable patellar buttress can be positioned and trimmed for multiple applications
- Lateral pull strap adds patellar support
- Mesh popliteal for patient comfort
- For medial tracking conditions, order the opposite leg
- Only available in black
- Choose either neoprene or TriTech material
This Bledsoe Hinged LPS Knee Brace is indicated for strained or sprained knee ligaments, patella tracking support and mild MCL and LCL support
- Stabilize kneecap
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with lateral patellar subluxation
- Also indicated for dislocations or lateral patellofemoral mal-alignment
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life