Bledsoe Hinged Knee Brace Information
Classic pull-on, wrap-around or hybrid design for the ideal brace fit. Ideal for moderate levels of activity, the Hinged Knee Brace provides mild MCL and LCL support in a low-profile design.
Durable neoprene material provides support, padding, compression and warmth.
New Spacer Mesh material is an ideal lightweight breathable material providing comfort, support and compression.
- Removable polycentric hinges
- Adjustable horseshoe buttress (not available in front closure design) can be positioned and trimmed for multiple applications
- Open popliteal for patient comfort
- Optional TriTech or 3D Neoprene material
- Available in front closure, pull-on and new hybrid FT design with a pull-on calf and front closure thigh design
- FT design allows greater adjustability for those hard to fit legs
- Mesh popliteal for patient comfort behind the knee
The Bledsoe Hinged Knee Brace is indicated for sore, strained or sprained knee ligaments and patella tracking support (horseshoe buttress)
- Stabilize knee joint
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with sprained knee ligaments
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve endurance