Bledsoe Extender Arm Post-Op Elbow Brace
Pictured with optional neutral hand position attachment (additional charge applies).
Facilitates healing by preventing migration and maintaining proper post-op positioning.
- Malleable cuffs capture soft tissue
- Push button telescoping uprights for perfect fit
- Simple range-of-motion hinge can be set -10° to 135° in 10° increments
- Optional neutral hand position attachment
- Optional supination/pronation hand attachment
For application following injury or operative procedures to the elbow or for stable or internally fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna where locked or limited motion control of the elbow is desired.
- Elbow immobilization
- Adjustable ROM features
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery