Bledsoe Crossover Short Ligament Knee Brace Information
The NEW Bledsoe Crossover Short Knee Brace is designed for very mild meniscal and/or collateral injuries.
Patients with minor knee ligament strains and stretches or meniscal damage can benefit from added support to prevent more serious injury.
Similar to the standard Crossover, but 3" shorter for smaller leg lengths.
- Customized support with its breathable TriTech or 3D Neoprene sleeve
- Two straps allowing greater leverage
- The Crossover Short is recommended for smaller legs
- The Crossover Short provides added support through the three-point leverage of the straps and hinge
- Alternative strapping techniques for more customized support
- 3D Neoprene provides support, compression and warmth to the knee
- Cool, breathable TriTech provides alternative to patients with neoprene allergies or sensitivities
- Easily adjustable hinges for ideal anatomical placement
- Pull-Up available with or without removable patella buttress
- Front Closure available only without patella buttress
- For mild sprains of the medial or lateral collateral ligaments
- Also indicated for mild injuries of the menisci, or mild injuries to the patella
- Available in wrap around front closure style for easier application and adjustable tension
- Available in black only
Indicated for mild ACL, PCL, and MCL sprains, menisci and patella retinaculum injuries, and mild instabilities.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life