Bledsoe Crossover ROM Ligament Knee Brace Information
The Bledsoe Crossover ROM post-operative knee brace is designed for very mild meniscal and/or collateral injuries.
Patients with minor knee ligament strains and stretches or meniscal damage can benefit from added support to prevent more serious injury.
The Crossover ROM provides control over range-of-motion of the knee to aid in healing and rehabilitation.
- Cool, breathable TriTech provides support, compression and warmth to the knee
- 3D Neoprene provides warmth to the joint and maximum compression support
- Easily adjustable ROM hinges for ideal anatomical placement
- Front closure design for easy application
- Interchangeable Sport Hinges convert the Crossover ROM to the Crossover
Locked or limited motion control during rehabilitation after arthroscopic procedures or injury.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life