Bledsoe Clinic Shoulder Immobilizer Information
The Clinic Shoulder Immobilizer features: an immobilizing strap to secure the shoulder in place; an over-sized envelope to accommodate large casts and dressings; customized fitting and adjustment features on front and back; and a padded strap with easy-touch closure.
- Immobilizing strap secures shoulder in place
- Over-sized envelope accommodates large casts and dressings
- Adjustable padded strap with easy touch closure on front and back
- Thumb loop keeps the elbow seated in the sling
The Bledsoe Clinic Shoulder Immobilizer is designed to immobilize and support mild sprains and strains of the shoulder or fractures of the arm.
- Arm immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve post-operative arm recovery
- Improve post injury/post surgery shoulder recovery