Bledsoe AXIOM-D ACL Knee Brace
This is a made to order knee brace. Please allow 5 days for manufacturing.
Same design as the Z-12 D in a longer frame.
This unique force prevents subluxation and supports natural quad and hamstring activity. It reduces the symptoms of ACL deficiency. Security is restored. For PCL deficiency, the AXIOM-D can place anterior force against the calf as the knee is flexed to reduce symptoms.
- Improved Protection. Off-the-Shelf: Tough new alloy composite shell will not deform from impact
- Will not crack like carbon fiber
- Weighs less than most competition
- Available in ACL
- Customer must call if requesting Combined Instability
- ACL version does not have anterior thigh strap
- Anti-migration design uses pivoting posterior calf strap
- Plus a gastroc gripper pad to "lock" onto calf muscles
- No-catch hinge design prevents the hinge from snagging objects
- Will not dig into the ground during aggressive sports play
- The unique Ratchet Release closure (pat. pend.) extends strap life
- Hinges can be disassembled for easy cleaning and maintenance
- All parts can be replaced by the patient using the tools provided
- New soft, velour-like padding for comfortable continuous wear
- Available with optional Hi-Activity shell pads for sport play
- Choose Standard or Athletic style based on sizing measurements
- Choose Aluminum or Magnesium material
- OPTIONAL COMBINED INSTABILITY STRAP. MUST CALL TO ORDER!
The Bledsoe AXIOM-D ACL Knee Brace is a ligament knee brace, utilized for ACL and/or PCL deficiency.
- Increase activity
- Delay ACL surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life