Breg ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace with Pillow Information
Universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace right or left, from football player to gymnast. The unique 2.0 material captures moisture and moves it away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation, drying the skin four times faster than typical breathable materials.
Common Examples of Use.
- For non-surgical or post-op shoulder conditions that require diagnosis-specific arm positioning
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Bankart lesions
- SLAP lesions
- Glenohumeral dislocations/subluxation
- Posterior / Anterior capsule repairs
- Shoulder instabilities
- Muscle and tendon repair
- Joint reconstruction.
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace
- Traditional pillow design with 15° Abduction Pillow
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the elbow seated in the sling and prevents the hand from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling
- Stabilize shoulder instability
- Prevent further shoulder ligament damage
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with rotator cuff tears and repairs
- Improve shoulder joint function
- Controls frozen shoulder