Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace with Pillow Information
The ARC 2.0 with Pillow with our signature ARC sling and new 2.0 Material in a traditional pillow design.
- Universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace - right or left arm, from football player to gymnast
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the elbow seated in the sling and prevents the hand from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and reduces internal rotation migration
- Traditional pillow design with 15° Abduction Pillow
For non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required. Positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, and statue of liberty.
- Stabilize shoulder instability
- Prevent further shoulder ligament damage
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with rotator cuff tears and repairs
- Improve shoulder joint function
- Controls frozen shoulder